Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fall Concerts

Can't imagine I'll have much time this fall to get to many of these, but nonetheless, some fall concerts that have caught my eye:

Sept 25: Okkervil River (Middle East); Devandra Banhart (Roxy)
Sept 30th: Jose Gonzalez (Paradise) and Mountain Goats (Middle East)
Oct 1: Magnolia Electric Co and the Watson Twins (Middle East)
Oct 4: Josh Ritter (Somerville Theater)
Oct 6: The National (Roxy)
Oct 7: Sunset Rubdown (Middle East)
Oct 12: Of Montreal (Roxy)
Oct 13: Architecture in Helsinki (Paradise)
Oct 17: Spoon (Roxy)
Oct 22: The Hold Steady (Roxy)
Oct 25: The Go! Team (Paradise)

(Avett Brothers in November)

Of these, I've already got tickets to Josh Ritter (sold out by now, I imagine) and The Hold Steady. I'd be psyched to hear Devandra or Okkervil River, or see the National again.

No comments: